Saturday, January 1, 2011

Problem with Windows Media Player 9.0


I have two media players on my machine, Windows media player (Default) and Media Player Classic. Usually I watch the movies on Media Classic Player.



Once I wanted to watch a movie. I double clicked and it opened in windows player which I didn't noticed. I was watching it in full screen mode. I continued till I paused it to note down some instructions. There my frustration started.

To pause the movie in Windows Media Player I pressed "Space bar" for about 2-3 times but couldn't succeed so I used mouse where I needed to do it at the bottom bar. I did not want to exit from full screen mode. It happened 3-4 times.

I quit the windows media player and started watching the movie into my favorite Classic player where I could toggle the pause/play at one "Space bar" press.

Media Player Classic gives me a lot of flexibility and is much more compact.

1 comment:

  1. Try " KMP PLAYER " I think it's better than Media Player Classic

    ReplyDelete